Nirvana is proud to introduce the award-winning, patented technology of Root Pouch biodegradable plant pots. Root Pouch takes discarded plastic bottles and turns them into plant pots! Resilient and lightweight, these pots have been designed to break down over time so that your cannabis plants can grow big and strong.
Root Pouch pots are made of a unique, fabric-like geotextile created from reclaimed plastic fibers and recycled natural materials (cotton). This material is not only a green alternative to traditional plastics, but it is actually far better for your cannabis plants too!
Indoors, “air pruning” will make sure your plants’ roots make optimal use of the space inside the pot. Because the environment outside the pot is drier than inside, primary probing roots will be prevented from venturing too far out, encouraging the plant to develop secondary roots for branching out fully inside the pot. Outdoors, these pots will protect your cannabis plants from the elements of nature that threaten them.
Benefits of Root Pouches
- protect the roots of your precious cannabis plants from heat and cold
- release heat and circulate air, allowing roots to breathe
- provide better drainage; this prevents roots from rotting
- eliminate root circling; this prevents cannabis plants from getting rootbound
- can be planted in the ground or used as-is
- slowly biodegrade when planted in soil or when thrown away
- can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
Root Pouches are available in 4 different sizes, ship flat and have a life span of 18 to 24 months, after which they will slowly biodegrade. Use the smaller pots for your seedlings, or take the bigger ones out for a guerrilla grow. Marijuana plants love being grown in a Root Pouch, so order a couple every time you buy cannabis seeds!
Please note: growth solutions will be shipped seperately from seeds.