1. General Conditions
- Your use (accessing, browsing, buying, etc.) of this site is your legal agreement to the policies, terms and conditions stipulated on this page.
- You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including exports and re-exports control regulations.
- If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
2. Shipping Terms
- Nirvana cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen to your order while in transit. Although we send our orders by first class mail, there is always a small risk of loss and you should be aware of this before ordering.
- Shipping time is dependent not only upon our mail service, but also, of course, on your local postal services. For this reason, we can only give you an estimated shipping time based on our general experience.
3. Refunds and Cancelation
- Refunds and cancelations are only applicable if the order is still in our offices and was not shipped yet. If you wish to cancel a paid order or be refunded for a payment, you will need to contact Customer Support as soon as possible. Please note that we charge an administrative fee of € 5 per transaction
4. Germination of our seeds
Cannabis seeds, like all seeds in nature, are living material and Nirvana Seeds cannot offer guarantees on germination rates, or promise that every seed in every pack will germinate. Nature does not allow any company to be able to make such an absolute statement, and it would be misleading to customers to try to do so. Nirvana Seeds can however assure customers that all seed batches are tested, correctly stored and handled while they are in possession of the company. Therefore when the packages are received at their destination, 90 to 100% of the seeds in each pack should germinate when the recommended germination method is used.
In some countries the germination of our seeds is illegal. We expect our customers to comply with the laws of the country the seeds will be delivered to. We strongly discourage our customers to act in conflict of the law by growing cannabis plants from cannabis seeds. Nirvana Seeds ships cannabis seeds on the condition that they will NOT be used by customers in conflict with any applicable law, in any country and sold as souvenir and novelty purposes only.
4. Discount Vouchers
- Issued vouchers are valid only at www.nirvanashop.com
- Vouchers are to be used for one-time purchase only (unless categorically mentioned).
- Vouchers are to be used by individual customers unless otherwise stated.
- Voucher codes must be entered at the checkout page.
- Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- Nirvana vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Nirvana will never hand out your personal details to any third party. We use these details solely to process your order.
- Our occasional newsletter is optional and can be disabled in the My Account section of our site.
6. Legal Notice
- Importing, stocking and supplying hemp seed is not subject to regulation in pursuance of the 1961 Single Treaty on Narcotics. In countries such as the Netherlands, the freedom to trade hemp seed is clearly incorporated in the National Opium or Narcotics Act legislation.
- Unfortunately, regulation and implementation of hemp seed legislation often differs from country to country. For this reason we advise you to make inquiries about the regulations governing your country or region.
- Sometimes exemption can be obtained for industrial, medicinal and agricultural applications.
- In a number of countries trading in hemp seed does not require a permit. However, a notification requirement is sometimes imposed in the event that hemp seed is exported for the purposes mentioned above.
- If the notification requirement is applicable, you should inform us or the authorities or both in good time.
- We dispatch our seeds with the reservation that third parties in conflict with the law will not use them.
- Nirvana shop does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. We explicitly point out that all those who purchase our seeds are responsible for their actions in the future.
- Nirvana shop will accept no responsibility in this respect.
7. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STORE OWNERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.