We cannot disclose all the security measures we've taken but here are some of them:
- Dataconnections between you (your webbrowser) and our servers are encrypted.
- Our websites are on privately owned servers located in the Netherlands. Images (and some other static resources) are on a CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- All (personal) data stays where it belongs, safely stored. We only use randomized data for testing and this is done on a local secured network.
- Nirvana will never hand out your personal details to any third party without your consent.
- Occasionally we use a screentracker to analyze what links are clicked.